This weekend I took time off from my C&G course. I bought some knitting wool and started knitting a summer cardy – should the snow ever stop coming down here and the sun come out. I also finally made up the cushion that has been a while in the making. It wasn’t really my weekend for sewing projects. I must have unpicked almost every piece of stitching on this cushion cover before I finally got it finished. I have to say that it is not the best cushion cover I’ve ever made but I really wanted to get this task ticked off my list so I pressed on instead of giving up.
Here’s the finished item. The needlepoint is the best bit – just don’t look too closely at the rest. (Not that there is much of the rest to see on the photos 😉 )