Well the next little project is completed. Either I’m getting settled into the routine of this course now or the exercises are getting easier, but I seem to be zipping through Module 5. This activity involved making templates, which wasn’t too arduous
and then sewing the block. You could choose to sew either by hand or by machine, but at some point in the course you must have done both. Since this was a fairly small piece I chose to hand piece it. I made it while watching the box last night.
The seams were pressed again using the skills I learnt from Myrna. I am glad I took her pressing classes.
I do hope this is the last exercise based on this block. It really doesn’t appeal to me at all. Somehow the proportions of the points seem all wrong to me.